03 May 2010

ohana



ohana..
ohana means family
family can be miserable sometimes
and can be too much happiness at times
the quarrel, loud and laugh
make the ties even stronger than it has be

i have my own ohana *for sure as everyone does*
i got mom, dad and bros *as im the only daughter*
urgh.. with them i can be dissapointed, excited n enjoyable
even in the same time
with them i can be myself too *i am not sure about myself when im with others*
ouh how they give me such a LIFE
cause to be frank
i can feel the world's hell and also the heaven
when im home
but we still love each other *so much*
there is no other good besides having a happening ohana
not included when my aunts, uncles and cousins to be under one roof
it is so explosive *ngeh i didnt know what the exact word to illustrate us*
hmm to conclude..

i love my ohana ^^
i mean who doesnt?


psst..psst: i know not everyone is lucky as me. but with others we can call ohana too rite even we dont hve any blood ties?



No comments:

Post a Comment