13 May 2010

my first..



what should i say? *err that's why lah hard to say. ish3*

my first? *wiil he be my last? i dunno*

he is so sweet *i mean the sweetest*

so kind, so lovely, so good *err too much so huh?*

he is the very best *for me and maybe others too*

it is such a dummiest thing to let it happen *what can i do?*

now it is all gone, varnish like it never happen *sigh*

i just hope the best happen for him now *really from the bottom of my heart*

and i really hope that sometimes, he can remember me *i wish it happen all da time*

and i'll be doing the same thing too *i dunno when i can finish it*

so what for now? *proceed my life, i guess*

just let it be.. *he said so*



"i want nobody but you, i want no one but you, cant anyone but you!"


psst..psst: can anyone answer my questions up there?

No comments:

Post a Comment