28 November 2010

imbas kembali



chpter 8 of principle management.. haha poyo jer..


whether i am a multistream or mainstream person.. i have to be SMART (which stands for specific thing in that word) in setting my goals.

there are 4 steps in the planning process:

1) vision n mission

2) strategic goals n plans

3) implementing

4) monitoring


Vision: to become 3S's person.. (3S's= smart, sophisticated & sexy)


Mission: increase the braveness n confident level of myself

: make everybody comfort with me

: enable people to recognize me as an unique person


Goal (1 year from now): want to beat everybody!


Plans: increase my concentration in the class n also my study time (perhaps)

: study smart not study hard

: need laptop, books n people who are cleverer than me to teach me

: know other's marks




this note has been created to applied what i have learnt on the first sem. that's why it is fully typing word.. haha.. thanks to bro lee even though i should call him sir or dr.. because he is extremely cute. unfortunately he is already old and has been taken.. huhu.. why it is not him to teach me.. err.. ops.. my class.. haha.. with him, our class has a lot of fun..ouh.. so sweet lorh.. huhu.. oops i have gone too far from my original topic. okie.. ngeh.. i am so full of spirit to do this.. because of you.. bro lee.. wakaka=P


No comments:

Post a Comment