03 February 2011

semester yg mnarik ^^


untuk semester ini aku cukup bersemangat untuk melalui hari-hari yang mendatang *cewah, bahasa*. banyak faktor mungkin. antaranya my confident level, lecturers, activities, friends and events! yeay.. speaking of which, suka rasanya saya untuk berkongsi tentang lecturers yang mengajar saya semester ini.

1) Prof madya Dr. J.U - he is the calmest lecturers out of all. *sorry to say and i hope you understand what i mean by 'calmest'*.. however after all he is not that bad..it just me...

2) Prof madya Dr. A. bin I. - this lecturer have two classes with me. one is his real class and another one is as substitute lecturer.. *i never met the real lecturer for that class yet but i hope she is fine*.. Okie, whatever it is, this lecturer have made my semester.. he is so otai plus outspoken plus rational and reasonable that makes me admires him so much.. auww.. But! *there is also but* he is nevertheless the most 'cakap tajam' lecturer.. so, auww jugak!

3) Dr. S. bin A. - he is my PA. he is so much father-like attitude.. so gentle and kind hearted.. i never hesitate to ask opinions from him yet he is so reliable..

4) Prof madya Dr. K. bin I - this lecturer is so happening and havoc. each time of he teaching, the class will turn out to be the lightning storm.. full of laughter.. heeeee =)


i think that's all for my lecturers untuk semester ini. ooh ya, saya tak cerita lagi tentang yang lain-lain kan? untuk friends, i thought i have developed more in friendship *which means i am not seeing a person only* and i also know that my friends will be there for me. this is enough to make my confident level to increase.. activities plus events? hmm early on this semester *like a week after new semester have started*, i joined one camp called KPO, ad hoc tau! wow.. so much experience and new friends. i want to join more and more *this makes me sounds greedy, right?* but what to do.. belum ada rezeki lagi. kawan-kawan! please let me know if there is any.. okie? ;)


psst..psst: it just me? or i AM getting more nerd? haha i do not care since i am nerd. NERDY ROX

No comments:

Post a Comment